About this course:
Meet Violette – the makeup artist and brand founder devoted to empowering you to unlock your inner muse. Combining an effortless Parisian sensibility with an artist’s eye for colour and texture, in this makeup tutorial, Violette shares her secrets to using vibrant hues (think red and twinkling copper) and creamy, balmy, blendable formulas designed to be applied on-the-go. Whether you’re an expert or new to makeup, Violette will teach you how to celebrate your unique beauty, do away with routine and channel your makeup mood. Bisous!
By watching this video, you’ll feel confident to:
- Replicate Violette’s signature makeup look, using her techniques and products designed to enhance your natural features.
- Simplify your pre-makeup skin prep by layering the multitasking Boum-Boum Milk and C'est La Cream.
- Apply blush and highlight on the go – while balancing both with your complexion’s natural flush.
- Apply and wear red lipstick the French way with Petal Bouche Matte.
- Apply Yeux Eye Paint as both a natural eyeshadow and a bold, shimmering eyeliner.
What your learning journey looks like:
This masterclass is part of our Explore Makeup collection. Want to learn more from the best in beauty? Once you’ve completed this lesson, check out our other masterclasses like Camera-Ready Makeup with Smashbox’s Lori Taylor Davis and Four Steps to Recreate Laura Mercier’s ‘Flawless Face’.
Our MECCA experts love sharing their knowledge with you in-store. Visit them to continue your journey or check out the curated list below, as chosen by Violette: