Dust off your eyebrow rings, find your smudgiest liner and turn up the Sophie Ellis-Bextor – the 2000s are back. We’re breaking down how to recreate the quintessential noughties party girl look à la Saltburn’s Venetia Catton. Hit play!
- Start by applying the By Terry Crayon Blackstar in the shade 'Black 01' along your upper and lower lash line.
- Then, take your fingers and (gently) rub your eyelids to blend the liner and create a smoky, diffused look – the messier, the better! Repeat on your lower lash line, but be careful not to bring the product too far down to avoid the ‘panda’ effect.
- Apply a coat of a black volumising mascara – our pick is Too Faced Better Than Sex.
- Next, give your cheeks a flushed, 'I've just been running around the Saltburn estate' look with the MECCA MAX Off Duty Liquid Blush in ‘Peachy’.
- Pop a mauve-y pink gloss like MECCA MAX Gloss Boss in ‘It Girl’ onto your lips
- Finish by tapping the Urban Decay 24/7 Moondust Eyeshadow in the shade 'Lithium' onto your lids for a touch of shimmer.