About this course:
French makeup artist Laura Mercier built a brand on her ‘Flawless Face’ makeup look – so named because of Laura’s reputation for making models look so good during photoshoots that no retouching was required!
In this lesson, join Laura Mercier’s Global Beauty Director, Tayaba Jafri, as she breaks down the four steps to recreate the ‘Flawless Face’. Plus, Tayaba shares the extra finishing touches she uses to pull the look together. Tayaba is a Team MECCA favourite, and we’re so excited she’s here to share her expert techniques!
1. How to select the right primer and apply it.
2. Techniques for a natural, luminous complexion.
3. Concealer tips for delicate, undetectable coverage and brightening.
4. Subtle ways to sculpt and set the face.
5. Tayaba’s expert finishing touches for the eyes and lips.
What your learning journey looks like:
More MECCAversity Modules
You’re on a roll! Why not keep learning? Your next class is in session here.