This month, we’re celebrating all things trending now: the looks, the moments and products to know. Here we show you how to recreate some of the most-wanted looks as created for our campaign by makeup artist, Shella Martin.
Cloud skin, meet cloud colour. A dreamy wash of pastels provides a spring-imminent pop of colour set against soft, powdered skin - that’s matte but still glowing. Radiant skin has had a major moment over the past decade, and this alternative is like a breath of fresh air - all glow, no shine (oily skin pals, rejoice!). Looking for an on-trend change and to add some colour to your look? Consider this is your sign to get your head in the clouds.
- Apply a lightweight foundation all over the face, we used NARS Light Reflecting Foundation because it smooths skin, cancels out redness and looks like skin, not makeup.
- Lightly dust Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting and Smoothing Powder on cheeks, under eyes and across the forehead for a shine-free matte effect that won’t dull your glow.
- Using Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, take Radiant Light and gently contour under the cheekbones and warm up the forehead. Use Incandescent Light to highlight in a C-shape around the eye area, brow bone and cheekbone.
- For blush, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser swept across the cheekbones for a natural flush.
- To bring long-lasting pastel dreaminess, apply MECCA MAX Zoom Flex Fluid Liquid Shadow in Cornflower with a blending brush across the lids and buffed out.
- On the lashes, Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Push Up Lashes mascara gives sky-high lift.
- And, on the lips a touch of Morphe Dripglass Glazed High Shine Lip Gloss to contrast the matte, blotted on with the finger.
more beauty news
Skip to content below carousel
Skip to content above carousel